Removing Harmful Weeds One Treatment At A Time
Is your lawn overrun with seasonal weeds? Are you struggling to see any grass among the dandelions? Stop wasting time on ineffective DIY; instead, let the specialists at Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control introduce you to powerful and effective lawn weed control applications.
For more than a decade, Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control has been fighting the good fight against weeds in Marietta, GA. Our lawn care & pest control specialists have more than 20 years of experience in the industry and offer lawn care in Marietta, GA. We want to get to know you and your needs and forge a lasting relationship that ultimately benefits your property.
Let Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control show you what a true lawn service is all about. Our lawn care pros can rise to the challenge and transform your lawn during a single growing season. Call today to get rid of crabgrass and welcome in a brand-new lawn.
Our Seasonal Weed Control Process
Seasonal weed control from Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control is designed for efficiency, effectiveness, and fast-acting results. As soon as you call us and confirm an initial treatment, we will jump into action to prepare our products and develop a custom plan for your property.
First, a Maple Leaf Lawn Care specialist will inspect your property and consider the best weed control for your lawn, depending on the grass you have. Once we have a better idea of what you're facing, we can present a personalized treatment program just for you. If you like what you see, we'll get started right away.
Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control uses a five-step process to treat the weeds around your property. During our service, we will:
- Eradicate weeds: A pre-emergent lawn application prevents new weeds from growing around your yard. We couple this treatment with a post-emergent product to eradicate currently existing weeds.
- Remove crabgrass: Our seasonal weed control program focuses on removing harmful crabgrass. The goal is to give you a lush, green yard without encouraging the growth of harmful weeds.
- Promote grass health: We use custom-blended fertilizers uniquely designed around Georgia lawns and climates. Unlike other lawn companies, we focus on what's right for the individual rather than what's easy or cheap to obtain.
- Balance soil pH: A once-yearly application of limestone will lower soil acidity and help your lawn use fertilizer more efficiently. A balanced pH level also leads to fewer pest infestations and ensures the lasting health of your grass.
- Control insects: Subscribers to our Turf Management Programs can purchase additional insect control services to fight off pests, including those that can damage grass or be a nuisance to people and pets. A few of our most commonly treated species include fire ants, mosquitoes, and ticks.
Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control has seen it all, treated it all, and removed it all. If you need help controlling weeds of a certain species, just ask! We likely have removed it from other people's properties in Marietta.
Curious about the different types of weeds we can treat? Here's the complete roster:
- Annual Bluegrass
- Annual Blue-Eyed Grass
- Annual Jewgrass
- Annual Sedge
- Blanket Crabgrass
- Broadleaf Panicum
- Broadleaf Signalgrass
- Bushy Bluestem
- Coral Dropseed
- Cylindric Sedge
- Fall Panicum
- False Nutsedge
- Field Paspalum
- Field Sandspur
- Globe Sedge
- Gophertail Lovegrass
- Green Kyllinga
- India Crabgrass
- Johnson Grass
- Knotroot Foxtail
- Large Crabgrass
- Little Barley
- Orchard Grass
- Purple Nutsedge
- Purple Sedge
- Rock Fingergrass
- Slender Rush
- Smallflowered Alexandergrass
- Smooth Crabgrass
- Southern Crabgrass
- Southern Sandbur
- Sprangletop (Jap grass)
- Spreading Dayflower
- Spring Starflower
- Surinam Sedge
- Sweet Vernal Grass
- Texas Sedge
If you have any additional comments or questions about turf management services from Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control, please don't hesitate to reach out right away.
Get Started With Seasonal Weed Control With Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control
A perfectly green lawn begins with a perfectly balanced composition. At Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control, we make it easy for Marietta homeowners to recompose their lawns by removing seasonal weeds like crabgrass throughout the active season. We are passionate about delivering excellent customer outcomes and won't hesitate to give 110% to all the properties we serve.
You can begin seasonal weed control with Maple Leaf Lawn Care & Pest Control right away. Just get in contact with us to inquire about the possibilities. We look forward to serving you with lawn care and weed control tailored to your needs.